[C38] Forestay diameter

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 15:21:19 EST 2014

Bruce: as with all things to do with boats I don't think your question has a
simple answer. Dashaway, Hull number 193, has what I believe is oversized
rigging at 3/8". I believe the majority were 5/16". Also if adding furling
gear you will have to either alter or replace your head stay as it will be
of a different length.

Not sure of the clevis pin diameter but believe it is 5/8"

Dick.