[C38] Forestay diameter

Bruce Liese BLIESE at kumc.edu
Wed Dec 24 09:24:44 EST 2014

Thanks for the info, you guys are awesome. I ordered my Harken Unit 2 ESP furler yesterday at the close of business and was informed that it would be the last order of the year.

Prior to making my request I had already searched our website, catalina38.org, for this info and could not find the wire diameters.  Also, while I was there I got happily distracted by wanting to look at the photos again, but when I clicked on the "Photos", "Racing", and "Log In" tabs I was redirected to log in to WordPress.  Am I doing something wrong?  Should we be able to log in to WordPress to see those tabs?  I wouldn't think so.  Please advise.

So thanks again and Merry Christmas to all (and to Crusader, who will really appreciate her beautiful Christmas present).

Warm regards,

Bruce

Bruce S. Liese
s/v Crusader (#53)