[C38] Prop and Dodger for sale

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Feb 10 19:26:54 EST 2015

For anyone interested please contact me off line I have a Max Prop 63mm
15" diameter 3 bladed prop and grease kit for sale (best prop I have
ever owned, straight in reverse and no vibration in forward)

http://www.pyiinc.com/index.php?section=browse&action=product-detail&sku
=63315&sn=5  perfect condition no knicks or reworks.  $2100, $2800 new.

and an Iverson Dodger (blue) and frame complete with aft and side grab
rails.  Removed from the boat at the end of each summer and stored
inside the house.  http://iversonsdesign.com/index.html $2250
<http://iversonsdesign.com/index.html%20$2250> , $3200 new.   If you're
in the market for a dodger check out their site their design and quality
set the standard in durability and looks.

Pictures available

Steve Smolinske

President

4M Company, Inc.

15660 Nelson Place South

Seattle, WA  98188

425-227-4500

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email
only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any
communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you. Before printing,
think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility