[C38] New Cat 38 Treasurer

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:42:03 EDT 2015

All,
I'm very pleased that Robert (Bob) Kirby has volunteered to be the next Treasurer/Secretary of the Catalina 38 International Association.  Bob is very active in the San Francisco Fleet and is highly recommended by our Commodore, Charles Finn.  Bob has been a Cat 38 member for over seven years, so please give him your full support.  He will assume his new duties for the new fiscal year, starting July 1st.
At this time I would like to request dues for this year, July 1st through June 30, 2016.  You can still pay by PayPal through the Cat 38 web site ($26), if you are a returning member.  For new members please fill out the membership form on the Cat 38 web site, write a check of $25 payable to the Catalina 38 Association and mail to:    Robert Kirby, Cat 38 Treasurer    403 Tennessee Glen Way    Mill Valley, CA. 94941Returning members can also pay by check, but do not have to fill out the membership form.The reason new members should pay by mail after filling out the requested membership form (on the Cat 38 web site) and including it with your check, is that presently the treasurer/secretary doesn't receive your mailing info and you, as a new member, will not receive the quarterly magazine- the MAINSHEET, which is one of the major benefits of being a paid member.
It has been a pleasure to serve the Cat 38 Association and I want to thank you all for your past support.  Cheers, Steve Orton