[C38] Floor Covering

Greg S. Hart ghart at follysbestrentals.com
Mon Jul 6 12:14:00 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon All,

As we are winding down our major refit. As you may remember we bought Hull #
95 while she was on her last leg after a few years of abuse.  So far we have
added a 1650 BTU climate control system, pulled and rewired the mast.
Replaced the mast step, changed all lights to Led, recovered all the
cushions, upgraded the companion way doors,  replaced all the port lights,
rebuilt the engine and transmission, replaced all deck lines, added stern
rail seats, rewired the electrical panel, repaired existing hull damage and
painted the hull and deck, and added all new electronics.

Next on the list is the floor and dinghy davits. Any input from the group
would be much appreciated with either or both of those issues.

If you have any questions about what we have already done, we will be happy
to share.

Greg Hart
Folly's Best #95
Charleston SC