[C38] New Member

WILLIAM R EGAN w.egan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 20:43:43 EDT 2015

Hello to Everyone,
My name is Bill.   I am joining your association to take advantage of a wealth of experience, I'm sure, with the Catalina 38.   I just purchased my 38 named "Moxie" with "flag blue" hull from her previous owner in Northport, NY.  I will keep the name but I am changing the hailing port to a CT location.   I will be keeping her at Old Lyme Marina for the remainder of this season.  She is sound and a real beauty in my opinion and that of the surveyor!    lol
I am not a novice having once owned a 30' tall rig but I have been away for periods of a few years in between chartering larger bare boats usually in the LI Sound area for the past 30 years.  I look forward to chatting with any and all about your boats and your experiences.   This boat has a lot of amenities of which some will take a little studying to finesse, I'm sure!
So, if anyone has anything to contribute or suggest, advice is well received here and,  .  .  .  I look forward to your comments!
Best regards,Bill