[C38] Access to catalina38.org member's area

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 18:24:57 EDT 2015

Marc, I sent a message to our webmaster regarding the lack of response to you membership and login.  His name is Anders and I I've every confidence he will take care of you soon.  That being said, he does a lot of traveling and may not be as available as we both hope.  Rest assured though he will take care of you s soon as he can.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA

Loyalty above all else, except Honor.