[C38] Sole Rug/Carpet

Michelle diaz_michelle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 20:54:48 EDT 2015

Hi David,

I too am looking to get a new sole rug as my boat didn't have one, but the snaps are still installed. With which company did you have your sole rug manufactured? I have the capacity to make my own with my industrial sewing machines and if I can get a pattern file from someone it'll save me a lot of time and hassle patterning it myself. Let me know, thank you!

:)
MD
Dulcinea #110
Alameda, CA