[C38] Boarding Ladder / Fuse Panel

Mixed Business mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:37:49 EDT 2015

No. The step is slightly more narrow than the width if the ladder, so it sits in between the ladder frame, and isn't as deep as the first rung of the ladder, So the ladder pivots on the original point and swings up and down as normal and the step remains In place.

The step isn't large but big enough add a more secure platform for two feet when boarding from dock.

Prolly try to build it this year.

Mark ODell
Mixed Business
Mixedbusinessmusic.com