[C38] Delays on listserve emails

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Mon Apr 20 09:52:25 EDT 2015

Larry!  Not Fair!
You have been the "poster child" of email problems!  We have traded many
emails about this and as far as I know... it has ended up as weird
attachments and varying providers.   I have rebuilt your account on the
listserve more times than anyone else!
Regardless, it would be great to here from you and Hassle again!

By the way folks, IF you change email providers (going from a .com to a
.net or .org or whatever)  you have to let me know as the system will
automatically reject your email as an unknown source.

Best,
Chuck