[C38] Delays on listserve emails

Charles Charles at finn.ws
Sat Apr 25 08:14:33 EDT 2015

Danny,I am a bit confused.  You have been cleared for a while now and and there are NO messages from you being held....  Also, I am replying to your message via the listserve less than 30 minutes after it was posted...  which demonstrates there is no delay...I would suggest the problem lies somewhere other than on my end.RegardsChuck Finn