[C38] C38 and boating stuff for sale

Les Howell hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri May 29 14:25:04 EDT 2015

Hi, Steve,
	You may have already looked into this, but I gave a lot of stuff to the
local Sea Scouts.  A good group that teaches kids the skills on the
water.  However, make sure they get to keep donations.  One group would
have had to sell the stuff and give the cash to the national group.  I
think it depends on their charter.  A donation regardless, but one has
benefits locally if that matters to you.

Regards,