[C38] Fresh water disappearing

Mark Lewis mwlewis2025 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:03:56 EDT 2015

My Poka'I had a Crack near the top of the tank at the edge, which Ronco
(OEM) said may have been caused by over filling causing the tank to flex.
They were 30 mins away in Southern California,  and repaired it for $40.
New tank was $200. 40 gallon.

By the way, similar situation for head holding tank. Repaired for 40. Pokai
is a 1979 hull #6, so they lasted 35 years.