[C38] Dodger

Mark Lewis mwlewis2025 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:49:18 EDT 2015

Marc, congratulations on your purchase!  Lovely boats.

There is a stainless shop in Newport Beach that quoted me $300 for the
dodger plan on our site, and has canvass connections for another $300.
Design allows cabin top winches and lines. Connects in two places each side
to make removal reasonable.

Place is called "The Rack"