[C38] Keel Bolt Nut Size

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:09:06 EDT 2015

Hi Steve, thanks...I've been there and before I try that for the 4th time I
want to find and verify the torque on the forward blot, I don't believe
it's been tightened from when I hit ledge a while ago. Once I am sure it is
secure I will follow your advice for the external repair.

PS: sorry for the delayed response, it's been a very busy season.

Steve Ribble
207/852-0971