[C38] hanging lamp

Bruce Liese BLIESE at kumc.edu
Sat Sep 5 09:22:14 EDT 2015

Tom,

This is a wonderfully detailed response to David's question.  Thoughtful answers like these make the listserv so valuable.  They also make ownership of a 35+ y/o boat less terrifying.

Just wanted to note that I agree with all you've said (from my own experiences with Crusader - #53).  I even found surface conduit that matches the cabin color so well that it's unnoticeable.

Finally, I can't help but to chuckle at your comment, "Maybe one of our readers can shed more light on this topic."  Was that meant to be a pun?

Anyway, hope you all have a fun, safe Labor Day weekend.

Bruce S. Liese
s/v Crusader (#53)
Coronado, CA