[C38] Propeller upgrade?

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:02:25 EDT 2015

Patrick, I use it a lot to get into my slip, but luckily for me, the propwalk pulls the boat on the right direction for me (port).  If I had a LH prop, it will be very hard to play against the tide into my slip, since the stern will be going to starboard.
With the Max prop I just get less prop walk, but I still have some.
In some cases, like close calls at unfamiliar marinas) I wished I have no prop walk at all   😁
 Sometimes is very useful.  Sometimes not!!

Regards,
Max Soto
C38 Estancia
+506-8312-1367