[C38] Looking at a C38 - keel bolt questions

1derful at comcast.net 1derful at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 23:36:11 EST 2015

I don't want to pretend I know anything about this however I just put my Catalina 38 back in the water after having bottom done.
In that process Carl at Berkeley Marine Service fixed my Catalina smile.  He also said that he tighten the keel bolts and in order to do that he had to put several washers on the bolt to make it work. Carl said that I was lucky that the washers worked.
  Chuck understands this.  I just pay for the service.

I don't have a clue what the picture shows.   I just see wires.

Patrick
San Francisco Bay