[C38] Electrical wiring

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 16:53:56 EDT 2016

Marc, I'm with Steve.   I've gone to great lengths to get rid of all unnecessary splices and connections when I rewired my engine panel.  Spliced wire and unnecessary connections add to the resistance/heat in the circuit; the number one cause of fire or failure.  Keep it clean and orderly.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA

Loyalty above all else, except Honor.