[C38] The powerful 5424

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 23:15:50 EDT 2016

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  When i first bought me Catalina 38 about 14 years ago, I brought her up the coast of Caifornia from San Diego to San Francisco.  Because of time constraints we motored most of the way up the coast.  At that time I was able to run the engine at 3300 rpm, all day long.  Now with the same engine, same prop, same bottom, same temp, I'm only able to get to 2500 rpm.  Any ideas?

Loyality above all else, except honor.