[C38] Looking for information

Larry Malmberg larrypi at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 11:22:11 EDT 2016

Hi all, it’s been a while since I have posted here.  October 2017 we intend
on doing the Baja Ha Ha race to Mexico and then cruising for several months.
I’m looking for advice, what to do, where to go and of course what to beware
of.  I know there are some publications out there about it but personal
information is good too.  So, any thoughts?  Also has anyone tried Iridium
One?  If so I would appreciate your evaluation of the system.

Larry Malmberg

909-208-1847

Coffe är den bästa drycken i världen

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a
Ride!"