[C38] I am trying to join the Catalina 38 site, have paid (twice by mistake) still can't log on

Charles Finn Charles at finn.ws
Tue Jan 26 13:20:15 EST 2016

Garth,
I am a bit confused.  I got you into the listserve and I know you were
sent a login password.....  And I sent an email to our Treasurer to have
him send you a check (as promised) for your mistake regarding double
paying of dues.....  But, you then sent a message to the listserve (a
member only benefit) that you could not log in  AND you sent Paypal a
notice that you have a dispute and have escalated it to a claim.
Please clarify what you are doing here.  If your intention is to leave
the Association we will be happy to remove you from the listserve, send
the check I promised and erase what you are contesting.  This has never
happened before and as I told you on the phone, we are all volunteers
who give our time to the organization and respond as best we can.  If
your expectations for service diffesr from what we are willing to
provide, we certainly don't want to keep an unhappy member.
Regards,
cf