[C38] I am trying to join the Catalina 38 site, have paid (twice by mistake) still can't log on

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:11:50 EST 2016

Hi All!

Agreed. And, thank you Chuck, for standing in there in this situation, and
to those that have given time to this organization, past and present. WE
all are responsible for the health of our fleet, and by and large we're
doing Okay.

That said, this situation does raise the question about the best [for a
group of our characteristics] vehicle for continuing our communication in
the future?

I'm not well versed in this area, it may be that the listserv is "it" or
maybe something else. Either way, technology continues to advance and we
will want access the information herein for a long time to come.

So the follow up question is,...or are:

Is there someone in the group that could speak to the subject, at least
conceptually? And,

Is there someone outside the group that could advise us... Perhaps being
funded from our dues account balance?

And finally, Is this the time to discuss it?

I'm not really pushing the agenda, this all just came to mind, so I thought
I'd put it out there...for what it's worth.

Thank you again to those that have served, the effort is appreciated.
Steve

Steven Ribble
s/v Tittravate
        C-38 #64