[C38] 2016 nationals San Francisco

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 01:00:08 EST 2016

Dragging a bucket off the prop is dangerous... A close crossing ducking
competitor could catch the line and be impeded unfairly.

Perhaps two or three plungers stuck to one side of the hull would be
sufficiently disruptive to their speed? Besides, being less obvious it
would distract them from the race as they tried to figure out why there was
such speed disparity between the two tracks.

Not that I would know anything about such things. ;-)

Steven Ribble
207 852-0971