[C38] Window replacement

Charles Finn Charles at finn.ws
Tue Apr 12 11:57:55 EDT 2016

I went with the windows from Cruising Concepts 12 years ago.  They were
a relatively easy install and have weathered well.  I am getting some
crazing as you would expect, but they were a marked change for both the
looks of the boat an maintenance.  I never was able to figure out how
installing glass windows in aluminum frames in a fiberglass boat was
ever going to not leak!
I also bought the vee birth hatch and it changed the whole inside
livability of the birth and bow of the boat!  It went from a dungeon to
a sun porch.
Chuck Finn
Might Quinn #114
Great Lakes