[C38] New toilet

Daniel Haughey djphawk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 05:44:47 EDT 2016

As I recall, the groco is a pretty high end toilet, they are still in business and you'll have to maintain a new one anyway.
I would only replace it of you were going to upgrade to a Raritan fresh head or an electric flush.  Otherwise. I think you'll be disappointed in thinking a new similar head is going to equate to less maintenance.
Danny

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 12:13 AM, 1derful at comcast.net<1derful at comcast.net> wrote:   I am tired of fixing old one.......any suggestions on brand?I currently have Graco  Something totally cool and functional is a device called "Bad Elf"Just plug it into iPad, Ipod and you have your location plotted............first download Navionics.this device is about 1 by 1 inch and gives your location without GPS. Patrick