[C38] Head trouble

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Sat Jun 18 13:33:26 EDT 2016

Patrick,
All I can say is "life stinks" for you.... or it will shortly! Best
answer is to replace that hose.  Good news is the run is relatively
short.  Bad news is the 90 degree turn under the drawer by the sink.  If
you buy a high quality replacement hose, you will find the job goes much
easier as it seems to bend a lot easier.  I took the drawer out as well
as all the stuff I had stored below the sink.  I cut the old hose rather
than trying to make it bend and used it as a template (after plenty of
rinsing).  The new hose went in relatively easy.  Total time for the job
was 1-2 hours, not counting the required shower.  Be sure to double clamp!
I would say have fun, but that just seems cruel!
Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes