[C38] Finding the Cat 38 web site

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Sat Jun 18 13:50:26 EDT 2016

Steve,
The website address is www.catalina38.org   and has been forever.....
What is new is that we don't come up in a google search!
Anders is returning from Germany I believe tomorrow and I will ask him
to look into this.  You may recall a recently disgruntled almost member
who tried to usurp our name and even Mainsheet....  We shall see what is
going on and I will let everyone know when I do!
Best,
Chuck Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association