[C38] Finding the Cat 38 web site

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:29:21 EDT 2016

opps- I meant "www.catalina38.org" Steve

From: ssorton at hotmail.com
To: listserve at catalina38.org
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 12:11:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [C38] Finding the Cat 38 web site

Hi Chuck, Maybe it's my computer.  I typed in (google) www.catalina.org after failing with the our cat 38 full name and it didn't get our web site.  But you answered and I clicked on our web site in your answer and our web site come up- it's your magic touch!  I think the "web" is out to frustrate an old goat.Thanks, Steve