[C38] shift cable

David Stoltz sportscinema at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 15:46:24 EDT 2016

Hi Marc,

Spoke to my parts guy and he told me that the length can be vary depending on how the cable is run, it's best to remove the old one and measure it, so that's what I'll do.

I spoke to the Edson customer service rep said to be sure to get the premium cable which is spiral wound, it lasts longer, it's much better with bends, has a smoother action
and has less loss of motion.

Thanks to all for responding so quickly.

David