[C38] moving boat

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 17:07:47 EDT 2016

It's been a few years, 2000 to be exact, but we trucked "Dashaway" from Ft Lauderdale Fl. to Marion Ma. Had 0 troubles, trucker had to avoid some Ct. bridges because of clearance. Boat showed up in great condition, hardly any road dirt. Cost at that time was +-  $3000. to sell and buy brokers on each end will cost as well.

Dick