[C38] Fixed Prop Spec's

Larry Malmberg larrypi at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 13:39:09 EDT 2017

Hi all, long time posting here.  My Martec prop has died and since I think
we are going to go to a cruising class for racing I need to find a prop.
Any suggestions?  Also I need the spec’s for a fixed prop for our Catalina
38’s, can anyone send me this info?  If you have a used one or a used
folding prop for sale let me know too.  Thanks in advance.

Larry Malmberg

909-208-1847

Coffe är den bästa drycken i världen

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a
Ride!"