[C38] Electrical fire

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 23:35:30 EDT 2017

You sail it into the slip.  You sail it out of the slip.  When I was rewiring my boat two years ago, thats the way we did it.  No power, fun day.  Had its moments.

Loyalty above all else, except honor.
-------- Original message --------From: Patrick Harpole <1derful at comcast.net> Date: 10/11/17  18:23  (GMT-08:00) To: Catalina 38 Listserve <listserve at catalina38.org> Subject: Re: [C38] Electrical fire
You’ve got to be kiddingHow do I get boat into slip?

Sent from my iPhone