[C38] Carbon Fiber Wheel

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sat Jun 17 18:52:57 EDT 2017

Its about a 10-15 pound weight savings, the 43” Diameter makes it really easy to sit on the coaming and steer with the wheel between your knees, the larger diameter also helps prevent over steering as you have to turn more to move the rudder the same distance versus a smaller wheel, Carbon Fiber is never cold to the touch like Stainless and it  looks really cool.

Steve
P.O. of Peregrine #312
Seattle