[C38] Electrical fire

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Oct 11 17:24:18 EDT 2017

Patrick,

I rewired all the DC, the Engine, and most of the AC outlets on Peregrine.   I upgraded  all DC wiring to 12 gauge and made sure there were not any splice or connections along the way except for at the panel and the load.  It took about a week and a weekend to pull all the old wire and run new.   Fun projects to include if you go all the way are automatic charging Relays (Blue Sea), New panels (Blue Sea) New shore power plug (Smart Plug).

Steve