[C38] Engine blower

Marc-Andrea Klimaschewski marcklim at outlook.com
Wed Feb 21 16:42:48 EST 2018

The engine blower on Image is not operational and the air hoses and dangling around in the engine room.

Any thoughts on how to rectify this? I would hope a blower would reduce diesel smell down below while under power which would be nice. Where do the hoses to the vents in the stern run? One from the blower to the engine and one back? Or are there two blowers? I only see one on Image on the port side.

Also, for the wiring of the blower: I have a new engine panel (with a volt meter instead of an ammeter as well as a solenoid for the glow plugs). The new panel does not have a blower switch. Would it be acceptable to wire it in with the ignition (which currently starts the fuel pump)?

Thanks
Marc