[C38] Need "Tip to Tip" measurement - Crusader still for sale

Bruce Liese BLIESE at kumc.edu
Sat Mar 31 09:51:14 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I am moving Crusader, and the new marina requires the "tip to tip" (very front of bow pulpit to furthest length of the reverse stern) before they will allow me in. Since I live 1,500 miles away I can't just drop by and take that measurement. Does anyone know the tip to tip measurement?

Also, she's still for sale. So rather than remain a two-boat family, we'll sell her at a very reasonable price (read: "highly negotiable, make an offer"). Again, she is in extraordinary condition with lots of new equipment. We've loved her but stumbled into a C380.

Thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

Bruce

Bruce S. Liese, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
President, APA Division 50 (Society of Addiction Psychology; SoAP)
Professor of Family Medicine and Psychiatry
Courtesy Professor of Clinical Psychology
University of Kansas
3901 Rainbow Blvd.  Mailstop 4010
Kansas City, Kansas 66160
bliese at kumc.edu