[C38] Diesel engine training

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 15:55:50 EDT 2018

At one time Nelson's in Alameda held classes.  I dont know of anyone in the bay area. But, you might start asking your local marine repair business.
Kerry

Loyalty above all else, except honor.
-------- Original message --------From: Pierre Patino <pierre.patino at gmail.com> Date: 9/12/18  12:49  (GMT-08:00) To: Catalina 38 Listserve <listserve at catalina38.org> Subject: [C38] Diesel engine training
HelloNear-bonehead question. Does anyone know of some place (preferably on the West Coast) where I could enroll and take a class on how to service our diesel engines? Although I have worked on my beat-up cars before, the diesel on our boats has been largely left to others and I'd like to learn more.Thanks!