[C38] Water tank vent

Philip Gay eyriephg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 19:28:19 EDT 2018

The forward water tank on Que Linda was vented through the fill cap.  I
replaced one of the starboard stanchions with a vented one.  It had a hose
connection on the base, to which I connected a vent line, that protrudes
through the deck, .  The stanchion had a small hole on the aft side about
8" above the deck.  By the way the holding tank was vented to the base of a
stanchion on the port side of the boat in the same way.  I think I bought
the stanchion from Catalina Direct but not sure.
Phil Gay
former owner of Que Linda
Everett WA