[C38] Diesel engine training

littlebreeze littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 20:50:07 EDT 2018

Los Medanos College offers a diesel class.  Check with you local college.

Loyalty above all else, except honor.
-------- Original message --------From: Pierre Patino <pierre.patino at gmail.com> Date: 9/12/18  16:58  (GMT-08:00) To: Catalina 38 Listserve <listserve at catalina38.org> Subject: Re: [C38] Diesel engine training

Yeah, I have this book but I'd like a hands-on class like in the old days....I did a search an found this:https://www.boatersuniversity.com/courses/marine-diesel-maintenance-troubleshootingIt's all online though. Still, I'd prefer a boot camp to build up muscle memory.Thanks for your suggestions.