[C38] Lines lead Aft

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:59:28 EDT 2018

I bought these from garhauer, but they custom drilled the holes with the mast collar  bolt spacing, which is 5-1/4”, if not mistaken. Then, bought a four sheave turning blocks, spinlock XTS clutches, a Lewmar 30 on port side of the cabin top, and a 40 on starboard.
One of the best mods made on my boat!!
Regards,
Max Soto A
+506-8312-1367