[C38] Stern railing

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:50:16 EDT 2020

Hi Steve, the stern rail is available at Catalina Direct,

https://www.catalinadirect.com/shop-by-boat/catalina-38/lifelines-stanchions/stern-pulpit-for-c-38/

Honestly I’ll have someone fabricate one with stern seats included.  Someone here has done that.  I think I have a pic somewhere. Will search for it.

Max Soto A
+506-8312-1367