[C38] Stern railing

Daniel Haughey djphawk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 21:56:54 EDT 2020

Hi Steve,  I had the save issue with my tartan 40. Only mine was the bow that got hit.  I got a beautiful new bow rail form whitewater marine.  The price was easily half what the local boat yard quoted.
Mike Klaas / Tom Heering
White Water Marine Inc.
810-987-4837
They had the original drawings, believe it or not, because they made the original for tartan back in the day.
I'm willing to bet with photos and careful measuring they could take care of you.  My brand new bow tail was like $1200.  Otherwise try mass marine parts in Quincy, MA. They may have a used one...  there are other salvage places throughout the country.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:37 PM, Stephen Swanson<steve-swanson at comcast.net> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Listserve mailing list
Listserve at catalina38.org