[C38] Cabintop thickness and composition

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:58:08 EST 2020

I think that’s the thickest part of the deck.  If not mistaken is around 1.5”. But I’ll always play it safe and buy 3” bolts. You can always cut them to size.
BTW, if planning future installation of clutches for leading other lines aft, install the new winch as far back and close to the edge as possible, so you’ll hace room for clutches between the winch and traveler or dodger.  Is a thought fit, but it does work!

Regards
Max Soto A
+506-8312-1367