[C38] Escape Sailing in Annapolis!

Michael Norcross manorcross at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 08:47:19 EDT 2021

Hi C38 family, I want to share a cool video of Escape sailing near Annapolis. It was taken from my friend's new X-yacht X43. Yes, we keep up with the X sled. Helps to have a clean bottom. Escape needs alot of work, which I can discuss later. Also, my daughter just moved to Fairfield CA, so am thinking I will be heading out that way a some point, so just a heads up SFBay sailors I will be knocking on your doors. If you are in Annapolis, do the same. Hope the video goes thru.
Cheers

Mike Norcross
Bethesda, MD
Capn No, Dr No