[C38] Water Pressure Issue

1derful@comcast 1derful at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 21:36:19 EST 2021

Curious if water tank is losing water.

Probably would if leak exists

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: larrypi at earthlink.net
To: Steve Smolinske
Sent: March 6, 2021 at 12:20 PM
Subject: [C38] Water Pressure Issue

Greetings to all. I recently has Hassle out for bottom and so on. Included was a new water heater. Since coming back into our slip my water pump periodically goes on for a couple of seconds. I though, of course, a small water leak and checked all connections, none was found. I kind of suspect the water pump it’s self but am not sure. Has anyone purged their water tanks and if so how did it go? I’m going to try that next before replacing the water pump. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Larry Malmberg

909 208 1847