[C38] Looking for design drawings/line drawings

Shane sgrimes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:44:05 EDT 2021

Thanks Marc.

Some of those extra measurements might help. Trying to get structural
dimensions to make myself a small scale (about 1/12) model of the hull at
some point in the next few months. Think it would be fun to make an rc
sailboat of one of the prettiest modern(ish) daysailers.

I'm sure it'll still turn it nice if I have to get creative with the shape.

:)

-
Shane