[C38] V-Berth hatch from cruising concepts and gasket

Vassili Valayannopoulos vassilival.boston at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:59:13 EDT 2021

Thanks Max. No, the hatch came alone. For the gasket (neoprene) I
purchased it separately following the indications on the YouTube
video.
This guy used a 1/4 inch thick (by 3/4 inch wide) neoprene gasket and
it seems that it worked for him. How thick is your gasket? I was
thinking about purchasing a thicker one for the sides.
Also this morning I had a chat with Mike from cruising concepts who
was also telling me that the acrylic hatch flattens when latched down
with the dogs.

Thanks again!
Vassili

Vassili Valayannopoulos