[C38] Question

Richard E. Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 19:01:19 EST 2021

Larry: Milwaukee makes a right angle power drill with a footing that I believe will fit your winches. I have one and it has worked in the past. Currently I am in a rehab center with a broken right shoulder, otherwise I would go in my sellers and give you the model number. I think If you research Milwaukee stuff you’ll find the same thing. It is expensive as are the batteries, but it works

Dick

Sent from my iPad