[C38] Nexus Instruments

larrypi at earthlink.net larrypi at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 20:07:08 EST 2021

David, I need the mast wind speed and direction instrument.  The one on the mast is broken and beyond repair.  Garmin makes or had them but they are out of stock.  You have one?

Larry Malmberg

909 -208-1847I

Kaffe är världens bästa dryck (Coffee is the best drink in the world)

The problem with most political jokes is, they get elected.

A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind.